This Premium Copper water sealing alembic still includes:
- copper pot, with soldered union construction
- copper lid with brass attachment
- connecting tube (from still to condensing recipient) with a brass locking system
- condensing recipient with serpentine coil
This model is also equipped with a detachable brass locking system on the helmet lid that will facilitate storage when the alembic is not in use and also allows the connection of a refining lentil that can be purchased separately. Metal Brace is optional but may facilitate cleaning.
- Capacity: 100L
- Height x Length x Width (cm): 150cm x 140cm x 90cm
- Materials: Copper & Brass Handles
- Copper Thickness: 1.5 mm
- Weight: 58 Kg
This product is handcrafted and as such, measurements and capacities may vary slightly from the ones listed here. The copper thickness refers to the original copper sheet used in the manufacturing of the alembic.
Care for your still: A first cleaning distillation is recommended to clean out any impurities left over from the manufacturing process. These substances, which are inherent to copper, can also be deposited after the still has not been used for a long period of time.
A detailed information leaflet will be included with your purchase that contains safety precautions as well as cleaning and maintenance instructions.
You will benefit from reduced shipping charges if accessories are ordered simultaneously for a single shipment.